The Christmas Village is officially open thanks to the maintenance crew and community of Linville Land Harbor. Experience the 12 Days of Christmas with a wonderfully festive and interactive lights display. There will be polar bears dancing, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, color lights, Christmas trees and so much more. This is the first year of the annual Christmas village. We hope to see you there and to spread infinite holiday cheer.
Date: Open December – First Week of January
Time: Anytime After Dark, Tour is DIY—Follow the lighted path
Place: Linville Land Harbor Community
Price: Free and Open to the Public
- Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus will be there every Friday and Saturday night
- Parking is free. Please park at the police department.
- Open to all ages and perfect for families.
- No pet restrictions, but dogs must be on a leash.
When You Arrive at the Village:
- Please stay to the left
- Please stay on the path for your safety
- To watch the polar bears, flip the switch on the snowman pole
- You will enter 12 Days of Christmas through the blue archway
RSVP to our Facebook Event and spread the holiday festivities.