(the “Premises”) within the Linville Land Harbor community, and I have the legal authority to rent the premises forshort term / vacation
rentals as desired.
2. I have agreed to rent or intend to rent the Premises during one or more occasions during 2023 as vacation
rentals or other short-term rentals (defined as being less than 90 days).
3. Each such rental is or will be pursuant to a written rental agreement which is in full compliance withthe written
rental agreement requirements of the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act, Chapter 42A NC General Statutes.
4. The premises are in full compliance with the specific requirements of the Vacation Rental Act, and with all
applicable building and housing codes. In particular, the premises are equipped with fire extinguishers, smoke
detectors and carbon monoxide detectors required by the Vacation Rental Act and otherwise by North Carolina
and Avery County law.
5. I have provided, or will provide to each tenant a copy of the LLH Short-Term Rental Hand-Out approved by the LLH POA.
6. I have informed, or will inform each tenant of the need to register at the LLH POA office upon arrivaland prior to
using any of the LLH facilities.